Learn how to activate standby mode on iOS 17 with our comprehensive step-by-step guide.
Save battery life and optimize your device’s performance effortlessly.
If you are an iOS 17 user who wants to maximize your device’s battery life,e then this guide is for you.
How to Activate Standby Mode on iOS 17
To activate Standby mode on iOS 17, simply follow these steps:
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Scroll down and tap on Standby.
3. Ensure that the Standby toggle is switched on.
4. Place your iPhone on a MagSafe or Qi-based wireless charger or use a Lightning charger.
5. Voila! Your iPhone will now enter Standby mode.
Now, you can quickly put your iPhone into Standby mode and enjoy its convenience.
What should you should keep in mind?
1. Standby mode is a nifty feature that’s exclusively available on iPhone models compatible with iOS 17. So, if you’re rocking an older iPhone, you might have to miss out on this incredible functionality.
2. If you’re lucky enough to own an iPhone 14 Pro, you’ll enjoy the always-on feature of Standby mode. It’s like having a personal assistant always ready to serve you!
3. Make sure your iPhone is locked and juiced up with a charger to make the most of Standby mode. This way, you can rest assured that your device is conserving power while still being accessible when you need it.
4. Oh, and one more thing! Standby mode won’t work magic if you’re using a case that covers your iPhone’s sensors. So, keep those sensors free and clear for the best experience.
There you have it! Now you’re armed with some excellent knowledge about Standby mode. Enjoy the convenience and power-saving benefits it brings to your iPhone!
How to disable Standby mode?
If you ever want to disable Standby mode, simply go to Settings, tap on Standby, and switch off the Standby toggle.
Oh, and by the way, the red tint you might notice in Standby mode is a feature designed to reduce eye strain at night.
But if you prefer, you can easily disable this feature by going to Settings, selecting Standby, then Night Mode, and finally turning off the Night Mode toggle.
I hope this information is helpful! Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions.