Explore the pricing options and plans available for Google Workspace, formerly known as G Suite.
Discover the features and benefits of each plan, compare pricing options, and find the perfect fit for your business needs.
So, this guide is for you if you are a small and medium-sized business owner, entrepreneur, IT professional, decision-maker, or anyone interested in understanding the pricing structure and plans offered by Google Workspace.
- 1 Google Workspace Pricing: Comparing Google Workspace Plans
- 2 Free Trial
- 3 Additional Costs
- 4 Verdict: How to Choose the Right Google Workspace Plan for Your Business
Google Workspace Pricing: Comparing Google Workspace Plans
Google Workspace is a fantastic collection of cloud-based productivity tools, encompassing Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Meet, Chat, and more.
It’s a go-to option for businesses of any scale, providing a range of pricing plans tailored to diverse requirements.’
Google Workspace Plans and Features
The pricing for Google Workspace is determined by the number of users and the duration of the commitment.
There are four primary plans available:
#1. Business Starter Plan
First up, we’ve got the Business Starter Plan.
- This one’s perfect for small businesses, and it starts at just $6 per user per month when you pay annually.
- With this plan, you’ll get all the basics, like Gmail, Calendar, Drive, and Docs.
- It’s a great way to finish your business without breaking the bank.
#2. Business Standard plan
Next, we’ve got the Business Standard Plan.
- This is a solid choice for medium-sized businesses.
- It starts at $12 per user per month when billed annually.
- With Business Standard, you’ll get everything included in the Business Starter plan, plus some excellent extras.
- We’re discussing features like Meet, Chat, and a whopping 2TB of cloud storage per user.
- It’s perfect for those who need a little more oomph for their business.
#3. Business Plus
Now, if you’re running a more significant business, we’ve got just the plan for you.
- It’s called Business Plus, and it starts at $18 per user per month when billed annually.
- This plan includes everything in the Business Standard plan, but we’ve added some seriously cool stuff.
- We’re talking about advanced security features and administrative controls.
- It’s designed to give you extra peace of mind and control over your business.
#4. Enterprise plan
Last but not least, we’ve got the Enterprise plan.
- This one’s for those businesses with specific needs.
- The pricing for this plan is customized, so you’ll get exactly what you need without any extra fluff.
- It’s tailored to fit your business like a glove.
- So there you have it.
- We’ve got plans for businesses of all sizes and needs.
- Take your pick, and let’s get your business rocking and rolling!
Google also offers a free trial of Google Workspace, allowing you to test it before purchasing.
Below is a handy table outlining the pricing options for Google Workspace.
|Plan||$14.40 per user per month||Price (monthly)|
|Business Starter||$6 per user per month||$7.20 per user per month|
|Business Standard||$12 per user per month||$18 per user per month|
|Business Plus||$18 per user, per month||$21.60 per user per month|
|Enterprise||Contact sales for pricing|
Alongside the monthly or annual subscription fees, Google Workspace also entails additional costs.
Each user gets 30 GB of cloud storage included in their plan.
You can also buy more storage if you need it.
For just $2 per user per month, you can get an extra 100 GB.
And if you really need a lot of space, you can get a whopping 2 TB for $10 per user per month.
Custom email domain
If you want to use your own fancy email domain with Google Workspace, there’s a small fee of $12 per user.
It’s a one-time payment, so you don’t have to worry about it every month.
Google has got your back when it comes to support.
They offer two levels: Standard Support and Enhanced Support.
Standard Support is included in all plans, so you’re covered.
But if you want that extra level of assistance, you can opt for Enhanced Support for just $10 per user per month.
They’ll go the extra mile to help you.
Verdict: How to Choose the Right Google Workspace Plan for Your Business
In general, the pricing for Google Workspace is quite competitive compared to other cloud-based productivity suites.
However, it’s crucial to consider all the costs involved before deciding on the most suitable plan for you.
These costs include monthly or annual subscription fees, additional storage charges, and fees for custom email domains.
So, make sure to take all these factors into account when making your decision.
If you’re wondering whether Google Workspace is worth the price, here are a few factors to consider.
- Firstly, the size of your business plays a crucial role. The Business Starter Plan might hit the spot if you run a small business. However, if your business falls into the medium-sized or large category, it’s worth exploring the Business Standard or Business Plus plan.
- Next up, it’s essential to assess the features you require. Ensure that the plan you choose encompasses all the necessary features. For instance, the Business Plus plan is the way to go if you need advanced security measures.
- Last but not least, your budget comes into play. Remember, Google Workspace is a paid service, so ensuring that the monthly or annual subscription fees align with your financial capabilities is essential.
By carefully considering these factors, you can decide on the most suitable Google Workspace plan for your business.